Sunday, January 3, 2010

RECENT CHANGES MADE...

I have replaced the digital dash with a "one-off" custom aluminum dash featuring all electrical analog-style gauges. I retained the digital shift indicator but removed the digital clock and digital air temperature gauges from the console.














I have replaced the 340 engine with a
nice running 318, 4 bbl







I have replaced the headers and exhaust system. The old headers had 2 smashed tubes.

I have painted the engine bay to match the car.

I have replaced the 3.91 Suregrip rear end with a 2.76 open style.

I have raised the front end about 2 inches to get the headers a little further off the street.

I have removed the noisy electric fuel pump and gone back to using a quiet mechanical pump.


I have removed the driveshaft loop and engine torque strap.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.




    Digital Instrument Cluster

    ReplyDelete